Visit Domino News for press releases and mentions.
Visit the Data Science Blog to learn about data science trends, tools, and best practices.
By Domino Data Lab on July 27, 2021 in Company Updates
Don’t miss out on Rev 3 - THE marquee annual Enterprise MLOps Summit of the year, scheduled for November 9-11 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Rev 3 is a three-day in-person-only summit bringing together IT and data science leaders and their teams to share both strategic and practical insights on best practices in MLOps in order to drive progress within their organizations. Register today at https://rev.dominodatalab.com/
We are thrilled to announce the lineup of incredible keynote speakers for the most ambitious Enterprise MLOps Summit yet. And, registration opens today with the best deals, so you can guarantee you and your team don’t miss out on this seminal experience.
Plan for an unprecedented weekend of insights and learning all focusing on building a continuous learning machine.
The power of models is their ability to continuously learn: as data changes the model improves. This year Rev looks at how to build that continuous learning into your models, your teams, and your lives. Starting with an outstanding lineup of not-to-be-missed keynote speakers:
- Atul Gawande, MD, MPH, bestselling author, practicing surgeon at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Professor at Harvard Medical School, Co-Founder and Chair, CIC Health. Gawande will speak on “How Experts Make Mistakes and Why Checklists May be the Solution.”
- James Clear, bestselling author and personal development coach. Clear will speak about “Atomic Habits.”
- Mike Hayes, Chief Digital Transformation Officer, VMware. “Never Enough: A Navy SEAL Commander on Living a Life of Excellence, Agility, and Meaning.”
- Alison Levine, bestselling author and President, DareDevil Strategies. Speaking about how “Every Climb Requires a Unique Approach.”
- Jennifer Doudna, Ph.D., 2020 Nobel Prize winner, Professor of molecular and cell biology and chemistry at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Linda Avery, Senior Vice President, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Verizon
- Jim Swanson, Chief Information Officer, Johnson & Johnson
These inspiring speakers are just a hint of what Rev 3 offers. Packed full of training, practical insights, learning, and networking, the agenda will follow three distinct tracks:
Data Science Management - Winning transformational strategies, the art of hiring and building teams, creating cross-functional collaboration, and enabling data scientists.
Model-Driven Businesses - Applications of data science, machine learning and MLOps supporting organizational strategy, operational efficiency and significant business value.
MLOps Tips, Tools, and Techniques - Techniques, tools, and advice across the entire MLOps lifecycle from exploration and experimentation to deployment and monitoring.
Register now to get the best deals and ensure your team is immersed in all of these unparalleled learnings.
As you can tell, we are excited for the most significant Rev yet. It’s the only summit to delve into the unique challenges of data science leadership and how machine learning and MLOps support organizational strategy, operational efficiency and significant business value. You’ll learn critical insights about how you can make your data science team more productive, increase governance and security, accelerate model velocity, and other topics across the Enterprise MLOps lifecycle.
…and it’s all happening entirely in-person.
Rev 3 is THE event you want to attend if Enterprise MLOps is your responsibility to lead your business to data science success.
Don’t miss out on the event of the year. Sign up now, lock in your space, AND save $300 (it pays to be an early bird)! Register here.
To delve deeper into additional speakers and sessions, our Rev 3 website is now live with full details on the detailed agenda, speakers, conference tracks, FAQs, location logistics, and up-to-date health and safety details. https://rev.dominodatalab.com/
Sponsors have the opportunity to be front and center with Global 2000 enterprises, their supporting partners, industry leaders, and data scientists. https://rev.dominodatalab.com/sponsors