Visit Domino News for press releases and mentions.
Visit the Data Science Blog to learn about data science trends, tools, and best practices.
By Domino Data Lab on May 18, 2021 in Company Updates
As the world returns to a place where we can once again gather to be well-informed, well-fed, and fully engage with each other, we’re excited to announce our plans to bring members of our industry together at Rev – the marquee conference for data science and IT leaders along with their teams – on November 9-11 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
Rev 3 is dedicated to providing attendees continuous learning that improves MLOps so they can better accomplish their missions. Our agenda promises three days of training, talks and networking focused on accelerating the development and deployment of data science with MLOps. In this way, Rev 3 enables attendees to drive progress and make more impact within their organizations.
For IT and Data Science Leaders:
- Rev will feature keynotes from industry luminaries and leaders on best practices and transformational strategies to make data science leaders and their teams more productive and satisfied, while increasing knowledge sharing and efficiency.
- We’ll offer interactive leadership training dedicated to the use of data science, machine learning, and MLOps to promote organizational strategy, operational efficiency, and significant business value.
- In between it all, we’ll provide opportunities for networking and stimulating conversations about how to enable model-driven business.
For Data Science Teams:
- The return of Rev will feature real-world use cases with critical insights on the latest methods used to successfully increase governance and security, accelerate model velocity, and other topics across the enterprise MLOps lifecycle.
- We’re planning a full day of technical training for data science practitioners to get the most from Domino and its ecosystem of tools and compute across the entire MLOps lifecycle.
- The agenda will include presentations and panels from peers sharing insights on a variety of topics of interest across the data science lifecycle.
Regardless of your role, you’ll also get to hear from Global 2000 enterprises pushing the boundaries of MLOps, the partners enabling them, as well as industry leaders speak on methods for scaling data science success that are of particular interest to you — whether that be managing people, processes or latest updates on the Domino Enterprise MLOps Platform.
Participate and Stay Updated
We expect to open registration in mid-summer, so sign up here to receive updates on this and more. We’re also looking for members of the community to share their insights as part of the Rev3 agenda. Apply here to be one of our speakers.
Finally, a note on safety. Rest assured that we are committed to an engaging and safe event. Rev 3 will follow all CDC and local Illinois guidance. Stay tuned for our safety protocols once we open registration.
We hope to see you in Chi-Town!