NVIDIA LaunchPad is a free program that provides immediate, short-term access to the necessary hardware, software, and data to experience end-to-end solution workflows in the areas of AI, data science, 3D design collaboration and simulation, and more.
The Domino on NVIDIA LaunchPad curated lab includes NVIDIA-hosted images of Domino's Enterprise MLOps Platform. Curated labs are hosted on accelerated compute infrastructure on mainstream NVIDIA-Certified Systems™.
- Domino Enterprise MLOps Platform: Secure, scalable platform giving data science teams a system of record to increase productivity through compounding knowledge and making work reproducible and reusable, an integrated model factory that lets you develop, deploy and monitor models in one place using your preferred tools and languages, and a self-service infrastructure portal providing one-click, governed access to the data, tools, and compute you need.
- NVIDIA AI Enterprise on VMware vSphere: End-to-end, cloud-native suite of AI and data analytics software, optimized, certified, and supported by NVIDIA to run in virtualized data centers with VMware vSphere® with Tanzu® and VMware Cloud Foundation™ with Tanzu on NVIDIA-Certified Systems™.
- NVIDIA NGC: Hub of AI frameworks (such as PyTorch, pandas, XGBoost), industry-specific SDKs, and pre-trained models, this GPU-optimized AI software simplifies and accelerates end-to-end workflows.
- NVIDIA RAPIDS: Suite of open-source software libraries and APIs for executing data science pipelines entirely on GPUs—and can reduce training times from days to minutes. Built on NVIDIA® CUDA-X AI™, RAPIDS unites years of development in graphics, machine learning, deep learning, high-performance computing (HPC), and more.
- NVIDIA Triton Inference Server: Streamlines AI inference by enabling teams to deploy, run and scale trained AI models from any framework on any GPU- or CPU-based infrastructure. It provides AI researchers and data scientists the freedom to choose the right framework for their projects without impacting production deployment.
Learn more about NVIDIA LaunchPad.