Some technology-focused companies consider using their own engineering team to build the functionality they want in a data science platform. This free guide details the effort involved, the features they’ll need to build, and the long-term implications of the decision.
- Every Data Science Team Needs a Platform
- Companies Some Times Consider Building Their Own
- Engineers are Expensive in More Ways Than One
- What is Success for You and Your Company?
- Are You Sure You’ll Get What You Want
- Plenty of Things Can Go Wrong
- What’s Your Long-Term Resource Plan
- Are You Ready to Commit to Delivering…