Succeeding in the Digital Age - How Can Data Science Leaders Play a Critical Role in Their Organisation’s Modernisation Journey?
Watch this session to hear industry-leading CDAOs discuss:
- One size doesn’t fit all – What does digital transformation mean for your organisation and how does this differ per business unit?
- How can you underpin all transformations with a foundation of data analytics?
- How has Covid-19 accelerated digital transformation, what will be the legacy of the ‘new normal’, and what does this mean for the future of digital?
- As digital transformation continues to evolve, what does this mean for the role of the CDAO, and the wider data analytics function, and how can you adapt to thrive in all outcomes?
- Moderator: David Bloch, Director, Data Science Strategy, Domino Data Lab
- Robin Jose, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, wefox
- Christiane von Flotow, Head of Data Design, Uniper Energy
- Jörg Dubiel, SVP, Data Science & Intelligence, K - Mail Order
- Felix Kalkum, Managing Director, Data & Analytics Competence Centre, ALDI Nord