How Johnson & Johnson is embedding data science across their business
Johnson & Johnson’s CIO Jim Swanson and Domino CEO Nick Elprin discuss building an MLOps strategy to achieve model velocity. Jim will share first-hand experiences embedding data science throughout the business, taking into consideration people, process, and technology. Nick will share best practices and results from the G2000 organizations who’ve implemented Domino’s Enterprise MLOps platform to achieve model velocity by centralizing and scaling data science efforts. They’ll discuss communication breakdowns and process bottlenecks seen between stakeholders, steps that can be taken to drive consensus toward a shared strategy, and wins on the journey. You’ll learn:
- Functional areas IT can own to streamline data science operations across teams and improve results.
- How Enterprise MLOps allows IT to control spend and ensure governance while enabling model velocity.
- How to generate quick wins as the data science function is set up for success.
- Nick Elprin - CEO, Domino Data Lab
- Rima Almeddine - VP, Americas, Healthcare & Manufacturing, NVIDIA
- Jim Swanson - CIO, Johnson & Johnson